RE: U-Bolts

You might be able to find something, but I would suggest that you have it
custom bent.  It is not that big a deal to have it fabricated. If you want
to try to find something off the shelf, check out Grinnell.  Almost any
shop can fabricate a bolt like that. http://www.grinnell.com/

Regards, Harold Sprague