Aluminum/steel contact

I have a case where the owner wants to use a aluminum handrail/post system that slips into aluminum sleeves that are bolted to structural steel. I need to add a layer of material between the aluminum plate that holds the sleeve and the structural steel. I am using stainless steel bolts. Can anyone recommend or point me toward a protect that I can use to keep the aluminum plate from contacting the structural steel?

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com