-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca Sent: February-28-13 3:43 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Aluminum/steel contact

Drew,

        I'm not really an expert in this area but you might check out
Micarta (spelling?).  Many years ago I checked this out as a thermal break
between piles in permafrost and structural members.  Its primary use is in
electrical circuit boards; it also has fairly high bearing strength.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Drew Morris" <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>