Good Home for old books?

I have old engineering books that I don't want my
children taking to Half-Price Books or selling on
EBay. Some of the older steel books will go to the
AISC, but I don't know where to place all the
Hool, Hool and Whitney, Hool and Pulver, Hool and
Kinne and other concrete books. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA FAEI

Texas PE 42397, Texas Architect 9462

Fort Worth, Texas