Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Davis Parsons Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 4:24 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Good Home for old books?

I have old engineering books that I don't want my children taking to
Half-Price Books or selling on EBay. Some of the older steel books will go
to the AISC, but I don't know where to place all the Hool, Hool and
Whitney, Hool and Pulver, Hool and Kinne and other concrete books. Does
anyone have any ideas?

Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA FAEI

Texas PE 42397, Texas Architect 9462

Fort Worth, Texas