Re: Good Home for old books?

Perhaps one of the avenues approaching this is issue is to DONATE these
valuable books
to a LIBRARY or UNIVERSITY or a COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

Desi Kiss. MS,PE

<

--
*Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
*DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Anonymous
*CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This e-mail and any electronic attachment  is
only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and it may contain information that is privileged and confidential.   All
recipients are obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality is strictly prohibited and you may be subject you to
violations of state and/or federal law(s) and carry criminal and/or civil
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and please delete this message immediately from
your computer or any other electronic device without making a copy or
distribution. Thank you.*