RE: Good Home for old books?

I would suggest that you contact Linda Hall Library.
http://www.lindahall.org/ This library is strictly a technical library and
is where the ASCE sent all of its books.  I frequently research at Linda
Hall Library.  They have a lot of old great texts that you can't find
anywhere else.

Regards, Harold Sprague

> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:44:25 -0800
> From: djk1engineering(--nospam--at)gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Good Home for old books?
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
>
> Perhaps one of the avenues approaching this is issue is to DONATE these
> valuable books
> to a LIBRARY or UNIVERSITY or a COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
>
> Desi Kiss. MS,PE
>
> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Davis Parsons <davisp2(--nospam--at)att.net> wrote:
>
>> I have old engineering books that I don't want my
>> children taking to Half-Price Books or selling on
>> EBay. Some of the older steel books will go to the
>> AISC, but I don't know where to place all the
>> Hool, Hool and Whitney, Hool and Pulver, Hool and
>> Kinne and other concrete books. Does anyone have
>> any ideas?

Truncated 1457 characters in the previous message to save energy.