Re: Good Home for old books?

Davis,

My sister in Trophy Club can get these over to Texas Tech or other
university down there!

I too am getting to the age to consider slowing down, and my 13th Edition
AISC Steel Book and other relics that I learned on and used, including my
1987 NEC should go to a library, not Ebay.  I share some of your same
sentiments.  I tried to buy the older records and references, including
field books from a 93 year young former County Surveyor.  He was all for
the $10 k deal, but his children could not agree, and his historical
documents went into a family fight after he passed over!

John Turner, CE, EE, LS
jdkjt567(--nospam--at)gmail.com