"Hassan"

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E.
www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh

On 3/1/2013 5:11 PM, Harold Sprague wrote:
I would suggest that you contact Linda Hall Library.
http://www.lindahall.org/ This library is strictly a technical library and is where the ASCE sent all of its books. I frequently research at Linda Hall Library. They have a lot of old great texts that you can't find anywhere else.

Regards, Harold Sprague

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:44:25 -0800
From: djk1engineering(--nospam--at)gmail.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Good Home for old books?
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

Perhaps one of the avenues approaching this is issue is to DONATE these
valuable books
to a LIBRARY or UNIVERSITY or a COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

Desi Kiss. MS,PE

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Davis Parsons <davisp2(--nospam--at)att.net> wrote:

Truncated 408 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
Abolhassan Astaneh, Ph.D., P.E., Professor
Department of Civil and Env. Engineering

web: www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh  and www.astaneh.net