Re: Which method do you like for calculating deflection

Listers,
I have been struggling with this problem for a while, not so much for deflection but for bending moment. The methods I use are the Three Moment theorem and the Method of super-position. These give different answers and when I check them by FEM computer program I get another different answer.
Gary