-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:01 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] ASME documents

I purchased (in 2009 I think) a specification from ASME "BTH-1 2008"
which is a document on lifting devices hence the name Below The Hook. It
was encrypted and I had to go through a rigamarole to open the spec. Used
it once. I tried to open it yesterday and couldn't as it said it was an
encrypted document. No luck whatsoever. Has anybody out there had this
experience?  It really cheesed me off the first time and now here we go
again.  That and ASME's continuous pleading to join them has really turned
me off. Like to hear from you. As soon as the sun is high enough I will
call them. Gary