Re: ASME documents

Lloyd,
You are a little smarter than me. I should have printed mine the first time and I now do print out documents as soon as I get them.
Gary

On 2013/03/14 11:20 AM, Lloyd Pack wrote:
Gary,

You've highlighted something that has bothered me about the
electronic codes and standards that we can purchase.  The
producers encrypt their product to try and protect themselves
against copyright enfringement.  And those efforts seem to make
the document very unfriendly to those who've actually purchased
their product.

Cheesed isn't quite strong enough for me, but it's in the right
direction.

To avoid the frustration that I often feel and the wasted time that
I might spend thinking of ways to correct this injustice in the world,
I print the documents out and put them in a binder, so that I've got
the item in hardcopy and don't have to care about how the are
cheating us, who've purchased their product, by not being able to
use the product.

I know that this doesn't help you with your current problem, and

Truncated 1017 characters in the previous message to save energy.