Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:19 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Robertson deck

I am evaluating an existing building that has H. H. Robertson long span
composite deck.  On the plans it is called out as 5-6.0-13 and the general
notes indicates that this a 6" deep 13 gage deck.  Does anyone out there
have the self weight and the allowable vertical and lateral loads?  The
deck spans 20'-1/2".

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com