Re: Robertson deck

Matthew, the FK deck shown on page 29 may be what is in the building. I just have the note on the plans. The span is 20'-1/2". Any information would be appreciated.

After sending my initial post, I discovered that Robertson is still in business making cellular deck. I queried them but haven't heard back from them.