Fork Lift Loads

To All,

I am designing a steel grating floor system over a pit where the owner
wants the grating and support beam system to carry fork lift loads but does
 not know what the fork lifts and load weights will be.

Any suggestions on what I should use as a uniform psf load and also a
concentrated load and over what tributary??

Thanks in Advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.