-----Mensagem original-----
De: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] Em
nome de lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net Enviada em: Friday, March 22, 2013 5:44 PM
Para: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Assunto: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Fork Lift Loads

To All,

I am designing a steel grating floor system over a pit where the owner
wants the grating and support beam system to carry fork lift loads but does
 not know what the fork lifts and load weights will be.

Any suggestions on what I should use as a uniform psf load and also a
concentrated load and over what tributary??

Thanks in Advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your
email address, click here.
<http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=gustavo_vasconcellos%40fgconsultoria.com.br>