Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Construction Device Co anchors

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I used to specify a threaded insert, (female), that was cast in concrete 
wall panels and made by "Burke". Haven't specifed them in about 20 years 
and don't seem to have their catalogue anymore.



-----Original Message-----
> From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)>
> Sent: Apr 2, 2013 3:17 PM
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)
> Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Construction Device Co anchors
> Thanks, Larry.
> I can't find anything other than a reference to a metal "fab" shop in San
> Francisco.  The anchor appears to be almost like a threaded insert into
> brick or concrete to secure a dowel.  I'll keep searching....
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM, <lrhauer(--nospam--at)> wrote:
>> David,
>> I haven't heard of them and I have been doing this work for 45 years.
>> Larry Hauer, S.E.
>> -----Original Message-----

Truncated 677 characters in the previous message to save energy.

Post your message to the list by sending it to: 

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

5700 Ralston Street, Suite 300, Ventura, CA 93003

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.