Senior Lead Engineer,Kuwait

Senior Lead Engineer opening Kuwait

Dear Sir,

Greetings.

We have got a senior Lead executive(Structural,Civil background) position
with our premier client.In a nutshell this position will be leading a team
of architects,engineers and advising the contractor on structural and civil
issues.

The position offers upto 170 k USD tax free salary and benefits per
annum.Kindly respond to pass your profile in case of interest to
writemailtoarun(--nospam--at)gmail.com/info(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com so that we can send
across the details.All details will be strictly kept confidential.

The project is a mega project for a govt. entity of value around 650
million USD which our client is the consultant.The term is 44 months.

Thanks and regards,

Arun.

R Arun

Recruitment Manager

(965)  97316064

Skypeid: arunrecruiter001

www.searchjobskuwait.com

www.searchjobskuwait.blogspot.com

Linkedin : kw.linkedin.com/pub/searchjobskuwait/58/881/657

p.s: we do not accept/charge any money from the applicant/candidate.

Thanks and regards,

R Arun

Recruitment Manager

Evershine General Trading Co.,Kuwait