Black & Tan

No one has mentioned beer in a while so I thought I would post something
that will at least maybe get Harold excited.

I recently learned how to make a Black & Tan while visiting Barney
Fanning's Irish Pub in Boston.

They use Bass Pale Ale and Guinness. The Bass gets poured in first,
followed by the Guinness using a little device placed on the top of the mug
 called a Brolly, and viola you have a Black & Tan.

I like to put a little bit of chilled Jack Daniels in the bottom of the mug
 first to make it a Boiler Maker for a little extra kick.

I know it's the middle of the week, but something to think about as Friday
approaches.

Enjoy responsibly.

Matthew Stuart
Pennoni Associates Inc.