Re: TJ50 joists

Yes, that is what is on the plans.
On 4/5/2013 12:31 PM, Thor Tandy wrote:
Exactly "TJ50"?

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph Grill, P.E. Sent: April-05-13 1:08 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] TJ50 joists

I used to, but my wife made me clean the garage. I was hoping if needed I could get some tables from Trus Joist

Joseph R. Grill, P.E.
Verde Valley Eng., PLLC
VVEng(--nospam--at)cableone.net

Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:

I have a 1970 (?) school that has a mezzanine framed with 22 inch deep
TJ50 joists at 24" oc.  The joists span 20 feet.  Does anyone have a
load table for this joist? TIA.

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com