-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of David Topete Sent: April-05-13 2:34 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] TJ50 joists

Drew,

This is the only thing I could find online, their catalog from 2000.

< <http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/62123614.html>

I recall contacting the regional sales rep/engineer from

Trus-Joist/Weyerhauser/iLevel/Acme123 (or whatever their name is at the

moment) to come out and field verify dimensions, color coding, ewtc. from
the open-web product installed.

Good luck.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Thor Tandy < <mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> wrote:

> Nope!  Sorry.  My tables/brochures only as far back as mid 90's.  Must

Truncated 1674 characters in the previous message to save energy.