Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 4:35 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] TJ50 joists

Go to this link:

Find the joist that looks most like yours in the Figures provided.

Look up the joist manufacturer/type in the Tables.

Email me privately and chances are I have the load tables.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB, MgtEng Structural Division
Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895 Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile
908-309-8657 http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com