Re: TJ50 joists

That's OK. The article is useful, I come across Macomber joists occasionally.

On 4/5/2013 2:18 PM, Matthew Stuart wrote:
Sorry - I thought you were dealing with open web steel joists.

Matthew Stuart
Pennoni Associates Inc.
Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 4:35 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] TJ50 joists

Go to this link:

Find the joist that looks most like yours in the Figures provided.

Truncated 682 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com