Re: Fwd: Structural Systems

Thank you, but the top floor, or basement cap would be placed at a later
stage, and so would the raft, so wouldnt the adjacent building be affected
by then?

Regards,
Wajahat

--
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the
addressee only, and may contain confidential information. The un-authorised