Mechanical Properties of Brazilian Walnut

I am trying to help some students try to track down information on
Brazilian Walnut.  Anyone aware of where technical information such as
mechanical properties of Brazilian Walnut can be found?  I have already
pointed them to the FPL Wood Handbook, but a brief search I did of it would
 suggest it does not have anything.

Thanks,

Scott