-----Mensagem original-----
De: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] Em
nome de Scott Maxwell Enviada em: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:20 PM
Para: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Assunto: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Mechanical Properties of Brazilian Walnut

I am trying to help some students try to track down information on
Brazilian Walnut.  Anyone aware of where technical information such as
mechanical properties of Brazilian Walnut can be found?  I have already
pointed them to the FPL Wood Handbook, but a brief search I did of it would
 suggest it does not have anything.

Thanks,

Scott

    <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com> SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com.

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the
World Wide Web.

These archives are located at:

     <http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC>

    <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSC-list-owner(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your
email address, click here.

<
<http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=gustavo_vasconcellos%40fgconsultoria.com.br>