Re: www.e-standard.org - Legit or not?

A friend ordered a document and received it (a photocopied document) with no problems. I have qualms about using such a site except for ordering a document that I would not otherwise buy. As we have different codes up here, sometimes I need to see how something is addressed that may not be covered by Canadian standards. In the past I have always managed to get a few copied pages from somebody. However a site such as this does offer a way to get such a document at a reasonable price. I have bought 2 American specs which turned out to be little help, so I am reluctant to buy some specs without seeing it first. In the past, some listers in the states disliked specs being offered every 3 years whereas here it is every 5 years. I understand that some US spec bodies are changing to a 5 year cycle which will reduce costs a bit I hope. This site in China is ripping off ANSI but not the buyers -so far! I might consider it in the future if a need arises as I mentioned above.
Gary