Re: Mechanical Properties of Brazilian Walnut

Brazilian Walnut is Ocotea porosa scientifically.

See these:
http://www.wood-database.com/lumber-identification/hardwoods/imbuia/
http://www.ecochoice.co.uk/pdf/timber_species/IMBUIA.pdf
http://www.macfies.com/wood-properties.html

Regards,
Wajahat
Pakistan

--
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the
addressee only, and may contain confidential information. The un-authorised