Re: Mechanical Properties of Brazilian Walnut

I know that the Forest Products Laboratory has some numbers available.
 Here's a link that may have what you're looking for, Scott.

Google search for "Imbuia, mechanical properties"

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Gustavo Vasconcellos <
Gustavo_Vasconcellos(--nospam--at)fgconsultoria.com.br> wrote:

> I Believe that the information you need can be find at:
>
> <http://tinytimbers.com/pdf/hardwood_properties.pdf>
>
> Grato
>
> Gustavo

Truncated 751 characters in the previous message to save energy.

<

--
David Topete, SE