Re: Upgrade Fatigue?

Actually what they did was REMOVE the three importance factors and give you
 three maps!

I'm not 100% sure that's an improvement but as my old grad school prof used
 to say "how do we know its the correct way? Cuz majority rules."

(Majority of the committee members that is).

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5