Pressure treated wood requirements above ground

I am looking at an old building that has wood floor joists and roof trusses that are supported by concrete walls. Going through 2009 IBC 2304.11, I can find the requirements for requiring pressure treated wood within 18 inches of the ground and other situations for the wood framing of the crawlspace. I remember reading a passage that required pressure treated wood would be required for all wood bearing on concrete or masonry that would apply to the upper floor and roof. I can't find this section, can anyone point me to it?

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com