ASDIP Structural Engineering Siftware

I just want to put in a free plug for these guys - or this guy, as the case
 may be. Like The Highlander, there may only be one - Javier Encinas, P.E.

Don't remember how I stumbled onto them but I purchased a license for ASDIP
 Steel, specifically for  the baseplate design module (though it also
designs steel columns and beams including composite beams), in 2011.

I have used it regularly since then. It is easy to use, no frills, and gets
 exactly the job I want done very quickly.

Of course, a lot of similar tools can say the same, but here are my
particular points to make in this regard:

- It's cheap. Cost $345.

- The guy provides regular updates. By that I mean, it seems every time I
crank it up, it tells me there's a new update available, some
newly-squashed bugs or some updates to data.

- He has never charged me another dime in the 2 years since I've started
using it. That's practically become a thing of the past. Nearly every other
 bit of engineering Software I own now requires a yearly fee just to
continue using it.

Anyway, I get nothing in return for the plug, just finished using it, with
satisfying results, and thought to make a comment here.

http://www.asdipsoft.com

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5