Re: Steel Joists Bearing On Wood Bearing Walls

Dear Seetha, Please contact me directly, I will direct you to a couple
experts.

---- On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:47:52 -0700 seetha lakshmi
<cepriya92(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote ----

i have some doubts in fuzzy logic..can anyone help me out?

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Joseph Grill, P.E.
<vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>wrote:

> Short message (fat thumbs) but what about diaphragm values?
>
> Joseph R. Grill, P.E.
> Verde Valley Eng., PLLC
> VVEng(--nospam--at)cableone.net
>
> Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com> wrote:
>
>> With OWS joist and CFM studs I like to run a HSS on top of the top track
>> to help distribute the reactions. I would recommend something similar
>> for a wood stud wall.
>>
>> Matthew Stuart
>> Pennoni Associates Inc.
>> Office 215-222-3000 x7895
>> Mobile 908-309-8657
>> http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com

Truncated 428 characters in the previous message to save energy.