-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:34 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bent Plate Versus Rolled Angle

As a general question, I'd answer "no," because "cold work" vs. "hot
rolled" in addition to the other factors.

However, for the purpose for which you are specifically proposing it be put
 to use, I'd say there's virtually no difference. Doubt the "k" area will
have any role to play in that case.