-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Polhemus Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:37 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Upgrade Fatigue?

I hope he didn't seriously tell the architect that "the wind blows
harder..."

I always tell my mentees that we're talking not about wind FORCES but wind
EFFECTS.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5

On Apr 18, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Davis Parsons <davisp2(--nospam--at)att.net> wrote:

> Carl,
>
> You need to send in your discussion and complaints on AISC 341 to the
> secretary of the Committee so that it can get on an agenda for
> discussion. The email address is duncan(--nospam--at)aisc.org. Davis Parsons
>
> New Email Program Test

Truncated 845 characters in the previous message to save energy.