In need of a design manual ...

I am in need of some help.
Perhaps mostly reassurance, but I have been given a house and garage in So.
 IL that is ICF and will need special concrete shear walls and special
moment frames in places.
Would someone of your most esteemed group be able to point me to a design
guide that would help with this process?

House and garage with (5) 10x10 + (1) 14x12 door openings are 2 stories.
With stone on the outside so around 150 psf for the exterior wall weight.
Valerie Eskelsen
636-448-3639 (cell)