Re: Upgrade Fatigue?

Not sure that much has really changed.

ACI 318 has pretty much always been on a three cycle as far back as I can
remember.  So has the MSJC (aka the "masonry code").

AISC has typically been more than three years, but not necessarily on a
"fixed" schedule.  Same for the NDS (wood code).

The most of the "model" codes have been on 3 year cycles for a while.  I
remember the BOCA being on a three year cycle.  Don't really recall what
the UBC did.  The IBC has been 3 years from the beginning.

In the end, what really matters is what the jurisdictions that you work in
adopt.  And that is all over the place...like it has been for a while.  A
few will go "latest and greatest" right away, while many other tend to wait
 awhile.

Regards,

Scott