Re: ASDIP Structural Engineering Siftware

You sure that is a fee to "keep using it" and not a fee to "keep getting
upgrades/updates and support"?

For my two structural engineering programs, I pay annual "maintenance" fees
 that allow me upgrades and support...but the old version keep working just
 fine if I don't want to pay the "maintenance" fee.  Neither have gone to a
 true "subscription" based payment system like Microsoft did with Office
365.

Regards,

Scott