Re: L-shaped A490 Anchor Bolts

Stop it with any AB spec that's not F1554. Please.

F1554 is a bolt spec (and includes headed, stud, or "shaped" bolts.

A490 et al are MATERIAL specs only, with some stipulations of a very
general nature concerning what you can make out of the material. And the
bolts made therefrom are intended for structural steel connections governed
 by RSCS.

If you want an A490-level material with the other stuff that tells you what
 to do to make an anchor bolt/rod (tomayto/tomahto) then spec an F1554
Grade 105.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5