-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Martin, Kipp A. Sent: May-02-13 5:30 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Rebar fs

Thor,

If I recall correctly, the relationship was fs = 0.5fy, with a maximum of
24 ksi.  I do remember that Grade 40 steel used fs = 20 ksi and Grade 60
steel used fs = 24 ksi.

--Kipp A. Martin, S.E., P.E.

   Water Design Center Structural Team Lead

   Garver

   Fayetteville, AR

> Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:47:06 -0700
> From: "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
> Subject: Rebar fs
>
> Hi.

Truncated 367 characters in the previous message to save energy.