-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:52 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] iPhone Engineering App

When I first got an iPhone a couple of years ago I was a little surprised
at the lack of quality engineering apps.  So I taught myself objective-C
and wrote one during my free time. It just got posted in the app store
yesterday.   It's called Section and it's a simple section property
calculator.  You can find it on the app store here:

I've gotten a lot of value from this mailing list over the years and have
come to respect many of your opinions, so if you have an iOS device and are
 interested I can send you a promo code so you can download the app for
free.  I'd love to hear some of your opinions.  I only have 40 promo codes
I can give out so send me a message if you want one.

Thanks

Nick Fanger, SE