-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:22 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] iPhone Engineering App

Thanks for the support!

I can envision someday doing my hand calculations on a tablet.  A MathCAD,
spreadsheet, word processor hybrid, with a user interface built for touch.
The problem is, there probable aren't enough customers (engineers) to make
the development of such a big project worth it without charging AutoCAD
prices.

As for the post-desktop I think whatever it is, it will always be with us
and have the ability to interact with any "screen" are looking at.  Whether
 the screen is a monitor, TV, phone, HUD, or something else, our personal
computing device will display our own computing environment.  So we will
have one smart device in our pocket and everything else will be a
relatively "dumb" screen.

Anyway thanks again for the support.

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.

Truncated 1455 characters in the previous message to save energy.