RE: L-shaped A490 Anchor Bolts

	Ditto.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of David Topete Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:28 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] L-shaped A490 Anchor Bolts

Bill,

For what it's worth, I didn't see or read any negative connatations in your
 inital reply.  Yes, you have been known to be "snarky" in the past, but I
saw none of that.  Just my opinion as I am just seeing this discussion now.
 Cheers!

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Polhemus, William
<wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>wrote:

> I reread mine and wanted to clarify.
>
> I'm not "attacking" you or anyone in particular. It's a more general
> pet peeve of mine.
>
> We tend to be lazy. We write up some general notes or specs at some
> point
> - maybe with thought, maybe just cribbed from someone else - and then
> we reuse them for the rest of our careers without revisiting any of
> the assumptions.

Truncated 618 characters in the previous message to save energy.