-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Polhemus Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 6:00 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] L-shaped A490 Anchor Bolts

"Bad form" because...?

The Gr 36 material is weldable as are the nuts. I'm always willing to
entertain new ideas of course but in our jobs - petro/industrial - we have
a jillion anchor bolts. This is a cost effective solution.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5