Re: L-shaped Anchors

I used to walk to work every day in my old neighbourhood and passed a new shopping plaza being built. One day several of the steel columns were fallen or tilted over. I followed up on it out of curiosity and found that the erector had not used sufficient cable bracing and consequently some of the bent anchor rods had pulled out.
Gary