Re: L-shaped A490 Anchor Bolts

Persactly. (Well...but I think the limit is 8").

There does exist the A449 standard, which is in essence the same material
as A325 but without the restrictions thereof.

However, again it's a MATERIAL standard.

The nice thing about F1554 is, it's everything you need to spec and ANCHOR
ROD, material and everything else. Even tells you the recommended nuts to
use.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5