Senior Lead Interior Designer Opening,Kuwait

Dear Sir,
Greetings!
We are recruitment consultants from Kuwait and we source for senior
positions for the construction and consultancy companies here.

Currently we have a requirement for Senior Lead Interior Designer for one
of our prestigious client for an iconic project.Kindly find below the
details:

Qualifications, Skills and Experience

-Professional Architectural/Interior Design/Similar degree
-Min 15 years experience
-Previous experience as a Sr.Lead Interior Designer/Sr.FFE
Architect/Interior Design Architect Similar in large projects
-Western Expats (US/UK/Irish/Canadian etc.) preferred
-Tax free salary and benefits upto 170 K per annum

This is a senior position. Similar positions in the project are occupied by
 either US/UK/Canadian/Irish/Western Expats.Other expatriates will be
assisting them as required. Send in your profile to
writemailtoarun(--nospam--at)gmail.com / info@ searchjobskuwait.com with your
availability, CV and detailed list of projects in case of interest.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.

Also kindly let us know if you have further queries.

Assuring you our best service at all times.
Thanks and regards,
R Arun
Recruitment Consultant