Re: Bay Bridge Broken Bolts and Tendon problems in segmental portion

In the article, more than ten most respected researchers and engineers in this field are quoted commenting on this problem. I always felt it is important to know about problems that occur in other projects so we can learn from them not to repeat them, If journalist bring that info to me so be it. It is the information that I seek and the comments by experts. In this case I learned quite a lot from the experts who were quoted.
Best

Hassan
www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh