Re: Bay Bridge Broken Bolts and Tendon problems in segmental portion

KEY PULL-QUOTE:

"Ducts containing the tendons, crucial to structural integrity, had been
left unsealed."

ALSO OF NOTE:

"[CALTRANS Engineering Manager Doug] Coe, whom the California Department of
 Transportation would not permit to answer questions,..."

Probably afraid of state tax audit.

Read more here:

Read more here:

4