ACI 318-71 load combinations

I’m trying to come up with a strength for a concrete column
designed around 1974 +/-.

Can anyone
tell me what the load combinations were in ACI 318-71?  Was one of the
combinations 1.5D + 1.8L or was it 1.4D + 1.7L?  Was there a combination
with Dead Load but without Live Load, like 1.6D?

TIA

Mark Johnson